See the great lighthouses the way the ancient mariners saw them, from majestic Narragansett Bay.
Photograph these 'Castles by the Sea' on board 'FishFinder'.
The Lighthouse Tour Includes:
- 25' Boston Whaler with cuddy cabin
- USGC Licensed
- Fully insured
- 35 years of bay experience
- Tours by Capt. Flaherty, Newport native and certified historian
- Comfort of a small group
- Covers 26 nautical miles
- Visa & MasterCard welcome
- Reservations are required
The tour lasts approximately 3 hours. Extended tours are available upon request. Book your tour now at the Gateway
Visitors' Information Center by calling 401.849.8048 or 401.848.5554. Make sure you ask for Capt. Tim!
- Picnic lunch on Rose Island catered by Sandwich Board Deli of Newport
- A private tour of the Rose Island Lighthouse (July - September) Admission included
- A tour of the Newport Harbor
Also, view these lighthouses from the majestic Narragansett Bay:
- Castle Hill Light - Off Ocean Drive
- Beavertail Light - Conanicut Island
- Newport Harbor Light - Goat Island
- Lime Rock Light - Newport Harbor